Monday, November 12, 2007

Blog this and blog that!

Not exactly sure why I hopped on this blogging business, but the other day I said to myself, "Hey, why not blog!?"

What better but to broadcast parts of my life to the world. But really though, I'd rather think of it as sharing my precious moments with the world! What's a life to live if you can't share your life's memories with other folks.

I am not exactly sure yet what I am going to be publishing on here; I guess we'll just have to see.

I'm not going to bother and do a short introduction, I mean come on, why the hell are you reading this in the first place?! Blogs are almost like an epic novel version of reality T.V. - you will grow to love me or hate me as this "novel" gets bigger and bigger.

As for now! a tout a l'heure!

No comments: